“When you love someone:
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times.” — FRS. (via sugarhowyou-getsofly)
The only picture I have with my fruit.
Twilight in two seconds
This is the only twilight thing I will ever reblog.
I have been waiting for this gif
This Indian actress shut down a reporter for telling her to keep quiet about women’s rights.
THE INTERNATIONAL CLAPBACK
Happy Batman Day! A 1998 article compares Bruce Wayne/Batman to Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde…
Duck face for days